If you agree that a treasure like the Fairfield Museum is worth preserving, please make a secure, online contribution today to our ANNUAL FUND by clicking HERE >>
Throughout the year, we have honored our community’s past while celebrating our bright future. We explored myriad ways in which Fairfield remains a remarkable place, and we succeeded in expanding our exceptionally strong foundation of educational programs that have helped make the museum a cultural center of state-wide renown.
Education is at our core, and this year we reached new heights of achievement:
- 19,000 visitors attended our exhibitions, educational programs, and special events.
- 5,600 adult learners and students from 60 schools have joined our programs.
- 20% of the children who participated came from under-served communities in Bridgeport and Norwalk.
- More than 5,000 visitors attended the Fairfield Fun Fest on our doorstep in July.
- Exhibitions spanned our diverse history and culture, from Rock and Roll to Fairfield in the ’50s to the Witch Hunts and Pequot Wars of the 1600s.
None of this would have been possible without the generous support of donors like you.
Close to 20% of Fairfield Museum’s budget comes from our Annual Fund, and we need your help to meet the growing demand for our educational programs and community activities. Take a minute during this season of THANKS to give to our Annual Fund.
Thank you for your generosity.
Thomas S. Kreitler
Annual Fund Chair