Please schedule your appointment at least three days in advance and include the purpose of your visit so that we may have any necessary materials prepared, thank you.
The Fairfield Museum’s Library policy and procedures are as follows:
- The library is open to researchers by appointment only.
- The library is limited to two researchers at a time.
- All research appointments are limited to 1 hour and 45 minute intervals, with no more than two intervals per day, per person. Intervals are required to allow ample time for cleaning.
- Guests are requested to remain in their designated research space.
- All research materials will be retrieved by the librarian.
- The librarian will also assist with any duplication, photocopying, or scanning of items. The copier and scanner are not for public use.
- The librarian will disinfect all items and materials after each use.
Hand sanitizer will be available for use. All researchers must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering and leaving the library.
- All medically able visitors over the age of two are required to properly wear a face mask at all times while inside the Fairfield Museum’s library. If a guest does not have a face mask, a disposable one will be provided for $1. Fairfield Museum does recognize that not all guests are medically able to wear a mask that complies with this mandate, and our staff may make minimal exceptions to this requirement on a case-by-case basis. Guests unable to wear a mask will be required to maintain a minimum six-foot distance from all other Museum visitors and staff.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to seeing you.