November 27, 2020 – January 3, 2021
Visit the Fairfield Museum this holiday season and experience the magic of the Holiday Express Model Train Show. See model trains travel through villages, up and down mountainsides, and across snowy fields. Train-themed items and other holiday gifts are on sale in the Museum Shop.
Saturdays & Sundays: 10am-4pm
Open 10am-4pm December 23-December 31
Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
To ensure the safety of our visitors, we’ve made some changes to this year’s show:
Tickets must be purchased in advance and are for specific dates and times. Each ticket allows for a 50 minute visit. Due to capacity restrictions we will not allow walk-ins, so please purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets will be released each Sunday for the following week.
- Museum Members and Children 5 and younger are FREE. Members will be required to show their Museum membership card at the entrance. To become a member please click here for more information.
- Tickets for nonmembers 6 and older are $5 per person.
To order tickets visit our calendar and select a date: https://www.fairfieldhistory.org/events-calendar/
Visitors to the Holiday Express Train Show will be required to abide by the following safety precautions:
- When you arrive at the Fairfield Museum for your scheduled visit, please wait in your car until the time on your ticket. Visitors will not be allowed to wait in our lobby before their tour time.
- All visitors over the age of 2 must wear masks that cover their nose and mouth for the entire time of their visit.
- When you enter the Museum, please follow the signs to line up at 6 foot intervals to check in.
- When visiting the Train Show, please stay with your family group and maintain at least 6 feet of distance with other visitors.
- You are welcome to visit the Museum’s exhibition galleries and Museum Shop, but please maintain social distance from other visitors.
- Following your visit, surfaces in the public areas of the Museum will be disinfected before the next group of visitors arrives.
The Fairfield Museum adheres to state, local and CDC protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff. Click here for more detailed information on the Fairfield Museum’s health and safety guidelines.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these rules so that everyone can safely enjoy the Holiday Express Train Show. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
Thank you to our Holiday Express sponsors that have made this year’s show possible:
The Holiday Express Train Show is made possible by the generous support from Connecticut G-Scalers Club, The Housatonic Model Railroad Club, and HobbyTown USA.