What should students and groups remember when visiting the Fairfield Museum?
- No cell phones, photography or videotaping is allowed, unless they are being used to complete an assignment given by the teacher or Museum Educator/Docent.
- Respect the artifacts and exhibits. Keep a safe distance from the objects, platforms and cases.
- Food, drinks, and chewing gum are not allowed in the galleries.
- Be respectful of other visitors in the Museum.
- Don’t touch anything unless the Museum Educator/Docent says it’s ok.
- Walk – don’t run.
- Stay together as a group.
- Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Respect what the Museum Educator/ Docent has to say and respect your classmate’s comments & opinions.